*In this difficult time, azureazure is here for you. We are committed to helping both our readers and the industries that have been most impacted by the pandemic. Until the crisis is over, we will be publishing relevant content alongside our regular stories, which we hope offer you a few moments of escape. We would like to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org*
A shrimp recipe from Morocco that is sure to delight seafood lovers.
Cook Time | 5 minutes
Serves | 6 people
Serving Size | 120 g
Calories | 285
Calories from Fat | 108
900 g Shrimp
30 mL Paprika
15 mL Ground Cumin
15 mL Cayenne Pepper
5 mL Ground Ginger
4 Cloves Garlic
60 mL Olive Oil
1 Medium Lime
1. Take shrimp from the fridge and let rest for 10 minutes.
2. Mix the paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, and ginger together.
3. Place a skillet over high heat and add olive oil.
4. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute or until tender, then reduce heat to medium.
5. Add shrimp and cook 2-4 minutes or until pink, tossing with spices and lime.
If using frozen shrimp, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Shrimp cook quickly, so keep your eye on them. ■