Chocolate 18 oz.
Raw milk butter 5 oz.
Egg yolks 6 oz.
Egg whites 16 oz.
Sugar 6 oz.
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler with butter at 160 degrees.
2. Beat the egg yolks with half the sugar until very creamy.
3. Beat egg whites with the remaining sugar until it becomes fluffy with stiff peaks.
4. Add the melted chocolate to the egg yolks, mix well until you get a smooth cream.
5. Finally, fold the egg whites until stiff. Place the mousse in mini steel or aluminum ramekins. Place in the oven at 400 degrees for about 4/5 min.
Place the mousse coulant inside an oval dish, decorate with fresh mint, fresh raspberries, and edible violets. Serve with ice cream.
On June 1993, at Teatriz restaurant, a 5’11’’ blond German supermodel who owns a villa in Mallorca, Spain, tried this dish and comented: This is the best way to eat chocolate mousse! A contingent of papparazzi looked surprised at the large bowl the supermodel was consuming. ■