Danish restaurant noma regained its title as S.Pellegrino’s World’s Best
Restaurant. After nine years on the list and three consecutive wins in 2010, 2011 and
2012, noma celebrates once again its return to the first position.
Noma’s Chef Rene Redzepi and his team.
The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2014 List. The top 10:
1. Noma, Copenhagen, Denmark
2. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
3. Osteria Francescana, Modena, Italy
4. Eleven Madison Park, New York, United States
5. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, London, Britain
6. Mugaritz, San Sebastian, Spain
7. D.O.M., Sao Paulo, Brazil
8. Arzak, San Sebastian, Spain
9. Alinea, Chicago, United States
10. The Ledbury, London, Britain